New Star Wars: The Last Jedi Trailer
The core of the trailer was not the flashy special effects but the conflict between Rey and Kylo Ren. Rey is targeted to be seduced into the dark side of the Force by Ren and his mentor Snoke.
Best Star Trek Movie Ships Ever!
Top 10 Funniest Star Treks
One thing that Star Trek is well known for is its comedy. On the surface, Star Trek doing comedy may seem unusual given its typical serious tone, but many episodes and films have been outright humorous. Or at least had memorable LOL moments. These are the funniest episodes or films of Star Trek and its spinoffs.
10. “A Fistful of Datas” Worf, his son Alexander and Deanna Troi are trapped in a holodeck recreation of the Wild West that comes complete with every Western cliché character…all played eventually by the android Data.
9. “Spock’s Brain” This unintentionally funny Star Trek episode about Spock’s brain being stolen, started off the show’s third season and doomed it with immortal lines like: “Brain, brain! What is brain?”
8. “I, Mudd” Lovable rogue Harry Mudd returns to the Enterprise and tries to hijack it with the help of too-polite androids that later turn against him. The antics he and the Enterprise crew perform to turn the tables were juevinile but funny.
7. “Bride of Chaotica!” Hilarity ensues in Star Trek: Voyager when Tom Paris’ holodeck program The Adventures of Captain Proton is mistaken to be real by aliens who go to war with the program in glorious black and white.
6. “Trials and Tribble-ations”Star Trek: Deep Space Nine meets Forrest Gump via the original Star Trek as the DS9 cast time travels to the events in “The Trouble with Tribbles”.
5. “The Way to Eden” This episode about space hippies visiting the Enterprise elevates the so-bad-it’s-good category to new heights! Many moments like the jamming scenes have to be seen to be believed.
4. “In The Cards” Jake Sisko and his Ferengi pal Nog make complicated deals that threaten to fall apart with everyone on the Deep Space Nine station just to obtain a rare baseball card for his father Benjamin.
3. “A Piece of the Action” Kirk, Spock and McCoy wind up on a planet where its inhabitants take after Earth mob bosses. Lots of chuckles as our heroes try emulating mobsters with pinstripe suits and Tommy guns.
2. Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home The funniest Star Trek movie draws its laughs with many hysterical fish-out-of-water moments when the Enterprise crew interact with late 20th-century folks in San Francisco.
1. “The Trouble with Tribbles” Cute and furry tribbles infest a space station much to the chagrin of a befuddled Kirk as he and the Enterprise crew contend with bureaucrats and Klingons.
Lewis T. Grove